GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-171

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I didn't say that was my opinion. I simply said your theory was baseless as that isn't what history has shown us to happen.

Now you're trying to pile on more rhetoric - yes ECB has increased QE, however the entire ECB has less GDP than the USA, so why would it's QE over-ride the USA rate rise/stopping QE? this makes no sense logically but sounds good as a passing statement.

Gold and equity markets are both near their 6monthly highs currently.. so your second statement is also currently false.

I have no idea what people have faith or are losing faith in, but doesn't really help this discussion.

I don't have an opinion outside of the technical analysis of the gold chart and historic gold charts, the underlying fundamentals are not simple. It's a huge liquid market of supply and demand above all else, so people's perception matters as much, if not more, than actual fundamentals anyway.

The major point I'm making here is that if you really want to be a solid poster, look only at what the facts are, not what you assume is the case. Look at the numbers, and then form an opinion around them. Don't let your opinion form the numbers or facts. It won't end well for anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.