GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1793

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What are you babbling about no one buys anything and holds it for 45 years.

Who cares about returns over 45 years, most people don't plan to hold what they buy for 45 days right now.

Gold price I care about in terms of the next 6-12months in those terms it looks bullish, this time next year something else will be hot and I will put gold back in it's box and pay attention to it again on the next run.

Your can't be eternally bullish or eternally bearish on something like gold, it's in a constant state of ever changing flux, you have to move with the tide my friend be flexible.

Worrying about returns over 45 years you will be long dead and gone before you see any value from investing like that.

Also the last 45 years may well have been an anomaly you won't know until you examine another 45 years, I would stick to here and now and Monday is going to be a good day for aussie gold stocks which I own a ton of.

So while you are bitching and crying and complaining this year I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of exclusively buying gold stocks, how have you done this year so far?

Money talks bullshit walks my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.