GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-18191

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    AverageJoe, I am not in judgement of you and I actually agree with you that your strategy is likely to be successful for you personally. You seem very comfortable with your approach and keeping it simple and just accept that you have no power over any to this but just want to understand it and profit from it (with them). That is ok and each to their own.

For me my own gains are not however created with an indifference to right and wrong.

I am long term minded and believe in investing longer term in things I believe in whether that be companies or individuals etc… I believe in capital being placed correctly in assets to create organic growth that is sustainable and real. Endless capital injections to sustain enterprises that are failing is just silly and not prudent long term.

It may be old fashioned but perhaps we may well see a return to some decent financial and economic long term minded approaches returning once more, sound money, proper free markets not controlled ones, proper interest rates determined not be central banks but truly by the market (that actually is a market of many choices and levels or risk) etc… facing reality firmly in the face and dealing with the real numbers that are relevant to our global economies. Only when we stand firm and in reality can we start to make things better long term again. There is nothing to fear once we start facing the issues solidly.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.