GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1822

1. 10,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    gold now AUD$1747, we are closer to AUD$2000, this is barely this is still barely the beginning of what will be come to known in future history books as 'THE GREAT GOLD BONANZA"
    One day im guessing in like the yr 2100, people will be reading about how in 2016 gold was only US$1280 and a few yrs later say 2018-2020, it was $4,000 and 6mths after that it was $8,000 and than $12,000,lol
    And the stock markets crashed and people lost their jobs and everyone was trying to buy even a gram of gold to not lose total value of their paper "money".Yep laugh now but one day this coming gold bull explosion will be in all the history book, likes the great tulip bubble and the great depression, where fortunes were made and lost.
    Yes yes I know the gold bull WONT last forever, the smart ones will sell near the top and convert their paper asap into other quality hard assets like diamonds or land or apartments or old master paintings from sothebys,lol, yes im know im getting ahead of myself, but whats wrong with that, the smartest and richest people in the world all had great foresight, like im sure my prediction will one day be vindicated.

I cant wait for the day when skol is on his knees crawling like a depressed slug begging and pleasing me to sell him a 1gram bar,lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.