GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1855

1. 33,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    $1200 actually. Suckers get very carried away, that's why bubbles are very alluring, dupes get on board thinking that retirement's just around the corner.

Booms and busts always go on for a lot longer than you think they will, 'New Eras' as they often referred to draw in the patsys promoted by scamsters who take fiat money for gold, something I've never figured out.

Why doesn't the Perth Mint just close its doors and make the principals rich?

The tech wreck was a classic with it's own buzzwords, the prophets telling anyone who would listen that industrial shares were steamship industries.

The gold boom in 2011 had its own buzzwords, many of which still survive, archaic english from another age.

'global currency reset'
    'gold standard'
    'gold is real money'
    'gold is a currency'
    'the worthless USD'
    'Federal Reserve manipulation'
    'the Weimar Republic'
    'the illuminati'
    'New World Order'
    etc.etc.

Who can ever forget the siamese parrot posting endlessly in 2010 about the forthcoming global crash that would gold to the next universe, citing M1, M2, M3, how the US debt mountain would wipe out the USD and send the USA into a catastrophic decline quoting one of the very worst swindlers of all, Jim Sinclair.

I received some criticism for calling the siamese parrot, 'Sinclair's parrot'. lol

'
    Last edited by Skol: 08/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.