GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1927

1. 42,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Iphone Safari and adblock browser is a real pain! This is my 3rd attempt at posting so I have gone back to the humble Chrome!

Warburg and Rockefeller are names associated with the private bank enterprise in 1913 and ever since. Rothschilds are far more subtle in any high profile dealings but these are the puppet masters behind a wall of secrecy and real power. To some, boom and bust are a natural occurrence in economic cycles but I am not so sure if one look through the economic system of the developed nations stretching back a few centuries especially in America. Some would argue that the expansion of money supply and a sudden contraction caused the boom and bust events and pointing the fingers at the Bankers in general.

If one assume that since The Feds is a private institutions, not sure if the US govt still have a 20% stake int eh holdings, and like all private institutions they work for the benefits of the shareholders then who are the shareholders? Why keep this a secret? The masked the "private" ownership with the name "Federal Reserve" implying the nation's bank. The re-engineered a democratic process illusion by having all board members represented through another layer of "state" banks all reading from the same sheet of mind sets. Then the US govt appoints a Chairperson through the independence of the private enterprises. The process does look democratic, just like the US money politics! HaHa Gun lobby and mass killing? What gun lobby?

The second objective of the world domination have already completed, BIS, World Bank, IMF WTO, United Nations. The strategy is Globalisation. I am not against this objective since technology disruption would extend the boundaries of business transaction the traditional method. Does Globalisation benefits third world especially in Africa? Increase their national debts through predatory means just like the honeymoon mortgage in US. When these nations cannot pay then use the IMF/World Bank to provide loans to service the debts. The debts just get sterilized with a longer maturity and the policies of the individual debtor nations are at the mercies of the debt holders. The West are seen as Salvation Army "helping" out poor nations. Just like nation building where the Western Govts providing infrastructure construction seen as gifting to a disadvantage country but money just circulate around. Everyone is happy as the recipient gets a railway or road or electric dam but jobs are actually generated to benefit the charitable govt taking the glory for the charity.

We now move on to the ME, a very sought after energy source without which we would be in the "dark" ages. US intention is very clear, security of supply no difference to China's investments" through proper investments and charity. When that security of supply dissipates, foreign policies alters accordingly.

How does it all relates to Physical gold? I am not entirely sure but I can only speculate. CB are there to push fiat currencies as a sought after medium and the only way they can achieve it is through debts! It is in these private interest that debts of nations are induced so the recipient govts are at the mercy to the addiction of money to drive their own agendas. It cannot get better that the Feds, being responsible for printing the largest used currency and backed by the largest economy on earth. Money is created out of thin air then packaged up as TBonds thereby magically turned into a sought after asset that the US Govt is addicted to and pays an interest rate to the Feds who created it from NOTHING.

Remember the CDO which in itself is a debt like TBonds which a highly respected AAA ratings? Hedge funds buys these CDO then use it as a collateral for leverage. They started life as a piece of Crap that was in most cases leveraged up 100% of its value since the mortgagee does not even put a deposit down! The AAA stamp then allows the hedge fund to leverage however many multiples they can get away with as a payment for that leverage and suddenly they have huge sums of money to inflate other asset class.

Gold should technically keeps its intrinsic value but there are many forces at play. I would not even try to understand any of them because it is beyond my superficial ability of economic and political agendas out there in this complex world. All I know is if the chart is showing a bear trend then it is less attractive and vice versa. I am aware of all the manipulations but being a realist, I am here to profit, not to make invest ethically.

A long post probably fractured with a lot of misleading understandings of how the world behave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.