GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1928

1. 3,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    This post isn't for skol because trolls do what trolls do - post in a way to get a reaction from people because they have nothing better to do with their lives.

But what is wrong with you people asking him questions like your going to get a proper response or engaging with him like it's going to help you in some way? The majority of quality posters only ever post in the stock threads because the gold thread is cluttered with such rubbish. I mean if you tell him your stocks have gone up you get this:

"Gold bulls only post their winners never their loses"

If gold goes up we get a daily update on Auckland property prices. If gold goes down we get a manipulated chart (starting at $1,900 USD of course) saying gold is going down further. If he compares property to gold it's Australian property prices compared to US gold prices because AUD gold price has exploded upwards.

He has previously posted that gold would fall because ETF's were losing gold (this was actually correct). With funds now having an influx of gold should we ask him if gold is going to go up?

You know he keeps a diary with peoples posts so that he can remind them if they stocks go down and they lose money. Nice.

I mean let him post his rubbish (this is the only forum he hasn't been banned from) and his boring stories of building duck ponds and talking to his neighbours, but if you have half a brain don't engage unless it's mocking Andyigo style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.