GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-19498

1. 42,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Crikey are you still with the Martis crowd that charts can predict future? I thibk you have a lot to learn on charts if you think this way.

You say you trade on fundamentals, what sort of fundamentals are we talking about? Do you mean those that are passed around like entree at a party and you happen to be the late comer getting the last of the spring roll? Google for FA research isn't what I call research. Plenty have already picked the contents dry if the contents are indeed genuine.

I use the following broking industry example. First the Corporate dept sets a deal, then instruct the analyst to make up some FA. The analyst then buys some stock and pass it to the brokers to read. They (brokers) also buys some then send it to his/her close mates. These mates also buys some. Meantime the real round of ramping is not passed to the major high net worth clients who have the fire power to push up the stock. The broker then pass it down the food chain of client base when the lion share have already mover. Finally the report goes public as a free research for the retail mugs as the lens are suddenly rose colored and they buy at the top from the originators selling to them.

Wash repeat...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.