GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-19500

1. 33,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    The orange clown hasn't even taken office and Gold is starting to perk up.

Stocks are down, Oil's down, Italian banks are coming apart at the seams, Greece's debt crisis looms large again.....and over in China they are trying to hold their economy together with duct tape.
    ======================================

Yeah, the world's falling apart, I've heard it for years, in the meantime I've made a killing off property and a fair bit off stocks buying them all the way through the GFC.

Goldbugs never give up predicting the end of the world as we know it, which is proof that evolution can go in reverse.

It won't happen, and if it does, buy stocks, not gold, that's for the patsies.

I was watching RT last night and someone there was telling people to buy gold, but I couldn't figure out why, he admitted he didn't know which way gold was going but it was possible there could be some downside, but he recommended everyone should go out and buy some gold for 'insurance'.

Against what? If you want insurance, buy it, or pay off debt, or if you anticipate the worst buy land, trees, livestock, firearms, be debt-free and have things people want.

People won't want gold.
    Last edited by Skol: 29/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.