GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-20271

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggle’s and all,

Re: Perth mint it’s probably the same reason that the real estate agents don’t just buy up and hang onto all the properties they ever list.

Do you mind asking that bloke on the next desk to you a question for me?

If we have two guys giving advice on the market and how to make some money witch one would you follow?

1: The guy that openly admits he is not smart enough to invest his own money and hands his investment pot to some 2% and 20% shifty kind of character. That also claims to be a smart ex-banker that understands there is nothing wrong with the current banking system and feels it’s stupid to take out insurance such as Gold in our current circumstances. That is ignorant to the disaster that could happen given the derivatives, bonds and massive debts currently held, he thinks it’s all covered; apparently but I beg to differ.

Or:

2: The guy that last January gave you a stock tip specifically RSG @ $0.27 on the day if I recall. That eventually ran up by some eight fold around September 2016 and was bold enough to have you note it in your famous diary!!!

https://www.google.com/finance?q=ASX:RSG&ei=xbJxWOn9LMmS0gTxmrWgBA

Don’t worry about an answer it was a rhetorical question; however, certainly valid I think.

I will leave it to the great many bright posters in here to decide the value of the various commentators around here.

By the way here is what I feel is an excellent description of Derivatives from a movie I really enjoyed

Also as long as I posting this you may as well see the beautiful Margot in the bubble bath explaining things that even the dimmest halfwit should be able to understand.

If one insures his $500,000.00 house against fire and it happens to burn down then the insurance industry has a loss of $500,000.00. However, if over one million people also insure that same house when it burns down the insurance industry faces a great deal larger loss and that in a nutshell from this here layman is an explanation of the derivatives industry. And if some people can’t see a problem there don’t worry your education on the subject is due in the near future!

Personally I don’t see many of the banking and other problems from 2007-08 have ever been properly addressed the bankers have had one bail out and have not changed their ways, they can say they have passed stress tests and are well funded if people believe that then may I ask if anyone wishes to buy the Story bridge off me?

Back to the old business once again:

“Collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) are making a comeback after being one of the drivers of the 2008 financial crisis. Investors searching for yield in a low interest rate environment are investing in CDOs once again.”

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/102015/return-cdos-after-2008-financial-crisis.asp

It’s a pity the central banks can’t print active brain cells!

By the way I hope you noted my 2017 stock tip in your diary!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.