GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-2028

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey aver
    Hey @AverageJoe - I think there are just as many if not more here who read and occasionally post who just think that gold stocks are a good bet at the moment. I am fascinated by the 'market is going to collapse' scenario, and see lots of evidence of how sick it is, but don't hold with it. If we do have meltdown then there actually won't be any liquidity left at all - even for gold.

There are so many elements in place that make gold and gold stocks a good bet at the moment. We seem to be coming off a low, we have an exchange rate that will act like a great big amplifier on revenue for Ozzie miners. We have building physical demand, and some good cyclical demand factors coming up. There are some great Aussie miners who have hovered up cheap mines in 2012 and 2013. Many of them are about to produce and their shares are going the right way in a big way. The big question is why aren't more here, though you could say they might be a few months too late - any always enjoy your posts by the way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.