GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-2085

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi 23Skidoo and all,

Well actually my comments were somewhat tongue in cheek and I agree with most of what you say.

I would like to see a breath of fresh air in the USA and an end to the FED and see a return to the US government printing their own money out of fresh air and not the privately held FED bank.

However; frankly I’m just not sure that the real powers that be would ever allow such a thing to happen. The last time a bloke called JFK and later his brother talked about such things didn’t end all that well!

I certainly wish the 99% all the luck in the world in trying to wrest the power away from the 1% I doubt they will give it up easily.

With any kind of luck the FBI will do their jobs properly and arrest Hillary shortly!

I whole heartedly agree about our own Australian current political auction for power; classic case of the bland leading the bland in my view.

Still it helps to pass the time as we wait for Gold to be recognised as they antidote to the confidence trick known as paper money.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.