GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-20862

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @V* - thanks
    "The number of TU's simply reflect agreement I think. Martis is speaking for others when there's a lot of likes."
    That's exactly my worry, people like (agree with) what he's saying - more precisely, he confirms what they want to be true, regardless of the facts, the evidence (hence he's always wrong) - and this in itself speaks volumes. @marri has pointed out exactly the same thing (concerning several members), more than once, and he's right.
    It's quite possible people act on the statements too. That's a bigger concern (for them). Sometimes I am influenced by others whom I respect.
    Yes a lot of haters, lowering of discussion.
    I use the ignore feature , but get a sort of perverse enjoyment reading his Posts and taking a contrarian position to him. I sometimes challenge him, and rarely get a credible reply (it's a waste of time).
    I was MIA for the first week of the year, and try and focus more on learning (Chart Reading, Price Action, Trading Strategies and Management etc.). I do still follow gold carefully, but have only one small (recent) holding, so there's also less reason to Post.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.