GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-2089

1. 32,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    If you'd like some evidence that the possibility of a 'correction' in gold equities may be on the horizon I'd check out the chart below. The gold price vs the HUi, looks a bit out of proportion.

http://invst.ly/1p32e

But getting back to Druckenmiller, Glenn Beck staged a similar scam about 2008, scaring millions of gullible Americans into buying gold, many of them ending up penniless. It's always amazed me that Glenn Beck has never suffered from multiple gunshot wounds.
    ==========
    So what does Beck tell his audience they can do in response to the coming crisis of hyperinflation? Buy gold of course. Beck interviews a professor from Columbia University and in the end one of the things they advise the audience to do is buy gold. So Beck essentially scares his audience into believing that hyperinflation and economic collapse is a near sure thing and then advises them to buy gold to protect themselves. All along Beck never mentions that a gold-buying company happens to be one of his few remaining sponsors. Beck also never interviews other economists who believe that we are nowhere near the economic conditions necessary to see hyperinflation. Finally Beck also never informs his audience of the risks involved in buying gold. Gold has seen its price skyrocket with the economic troubles of the last few years and there is a real danger that the price of gold may actually decrease if the economy improves in the coming years. Quite simply if one buys gold high right now they may be forced to sell low later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.