GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Awesome mate, the issue is Trump is going to do the same both...

1. 574 Posts.
    Awesome mate, the issue is Trump is going to do the same both chambers are controlled by Republicans long critical of the Fed’s policies...Trump stated this fact during his campaign, he wants to audit the fed.

Audit the FED bill on the 4/1/2017.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/312662-audit-the-fed-bill-gets-new-push

With the support of President-elect Donald Trump — Paul reintroduced the Federal Reserve Transparency Act as Senate Bill 16. With the Democrat leadership licking their election wounds and unwilling to oppose something the public has supported by over 70 percent since 2013, the bill looks to pass the Senate and then move on to an easy pass in the House as H.R. 24.

Wall Street allies have opposed an independent oversight audit of the Federal Reserve Bank because they say the U.S. central bank is already “audited.” But the Fed is unique in being currently exempt from certain standards for its monetary policy decision-making, transactions with foreign entities, and transactions directed by the Federal Open Market Committee.

So what your saying is 70% of Americans are nutters? right i got it now.
    I will stick to the facts of what i know, find another reason to defend your banker mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.