GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Interesting watch. As to whether Brilliant Light Power may have...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Interesting watch. As to whether Brilliant Light Power may have what Clif High's WebBot is referring to I am not sure but it could be possible and perhaps should be a fair consideration. Let's see if this year there is some commercial traction forwards for the company.

Been observing Silvers very steady low volatility rise for a while now. I think this portends something very big coming down the pike. I suggest it may be a large price increase when the low volatility switches. There was a moment during trade today when Silver got sold heavily but it is holding up very well and I truly think that the manipulators are very much losing some of the control now. We of course need a fortifying event to precipitate a rather more aggressive rise and I suspect that it will come sooner than later. March seems like a likely candidate with a number of key geo eco political events during mid month.

As to now. The trend is sweet for silver, the replica inverted to one such play back in 2014. I suspect given where we are on the trend overall and in the last few hours we are likely to head back over US$18 to US$18-US$18.10 before falling back to the 17/18 border again tomorrow.

Great time buying physical silver right now.

Very much suggest the VIX is an excellent proposition on LONG calls.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.