GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-23668

1. 33,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    The DJIA hasn't gone up 25% in the last week nor has any other index. Some will have gone down 25% in the last week.

Many here are obviously scholars of Peter Schiff, Jim Rickards and Gerald Celente awaiting financial panic and a giant crash. Those tossers have been predicting it for years and rake in money selling Armageddon scenarios to weak-kneed investors who think that gold is going to the moon and they're going to make a killing.

For example here's one just out....

Faber was also quoted in an article on The Sovereign Investor:

Mark Faber, Dr. Doom himself, recently told CNBC that “investors are on the Titanic” and stocks are about to “endure a gut-wrenching drop that would rival the greatest crashes in stock market history.”

and then there's this BS from Zerohedge............

What do you think?

Personally, I’m prepping harder than ever before. I’ve spent too much time researching the collapse of Venezuela to sit idly by and let my family face the same hunger and desperation that is rampant there.
    Right now, a few rocks are falling, warning of an imminent disaster. If you aren’t prepped, you still have time. Go here to learn more. If you wait until the avalanche begins, it will be unstoppable. You will have waited too long.
    My suggestions are:
    • Reduce your expenses to the bone. The less monthly overhead you have, the longer you can live on your savings.
    • Start building an emergency fund. The rainy day may be here sooner than you think.
    • Stockpile food, OTC medications, and other necessities. (Sign up here to get a free report on what they ran out of first in Venezuela. You can use this to build a collapse-proof shopping list.)
    • Get prepared to protect your family. When the economy declines, crime increases.
    We’ve been in a decline for years. Our national debt has reached monstrous proportions. Even if Trump is able to pull off a miracle and turn things around, there will have to be drastic cuts for this to happen. Painful ones. People will suffer.
    And I’ll do everything I can to protect my family before that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.