GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Trend Tracker, Shaneos and all, “Thanks for the info on...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Trend Tracker, Shaneos and all,

“Thanks for the info on Chaarat. Interesting story.
    I notice their SP is up 18% + overnight...and up approx 100% since beginning of year.”

It was something of a wait; however, I have been very pleased with the recent action.

I also hold an interest in another ASX listed company with a lease in the Kyrgyz Republic; they also have some interesting property in WA including a JV with a company to search for Lithium on another lease. The JV partner LTR recently raised the capital to start their exploration program and we expect to see the drills on the property as early as this March.

The company WCN has mainly moved sideways for the last 3-4 years and there are a lot of shares on issue; however, we may see some interest shortly given the prospect in the gold friendly Kyrgyz Republic and the WA Lithium play.

They just released their half yearly report with some decent grades and most of the Gold can be won with a relatively simple gravity plant, I understand the Chaarat plant will require a chemical floatation style of plant.

Key results on the high grade eastern section of the Upper Gold Zone include:

o 12 metres at 15.6 g/t gold including 2 metres at 79.2 g/t gold
    o 11 metres at 15.2 g/t gold including 1 metre at 149 g/t gold
    o 3 metres at 11.2 g/t gold
    o 3 metres at 11.9 g/t gold
    o 5 metres at 7.6 g/t gold,

http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en...-the-Period-Ended-31-December-2016-87063.html

For the record I have a sizeable stake in this company and I consider it to be very high risk; however, in the balance I see the risk reward ratio being worth a punt. In fact I can’t recall ever making any serious money without some measure of risk.

As always please do your own full and due diligence before you even think about investing in this not for the faint hearted section of the market.

And by the way Trend Tracker that lazy half a million is now on the far side of one million on Fridays close and whilst it’s not particularly liquid at the moment I can live with that, by the time I reach my target price I’m sure I won’t have a problem moving them.

I notice your post so far has 24 thumbs up’s so congratulations on that achievement; however, I doubt you would get one from our mate Timber.

Many thanks for your kind words and good luck with you’re investing and try and remember the following quote:

“Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon; it's going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.