GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-24082

1. 41,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    "I am buying EUR selling AUD this week, mainly because I have to pay for groceries next week"
    ----------------
    I suggest you hold back and start an aggressive dieting because come next week you only need to exchange half of those AUD to buy twice as many goods in the Spanish Supermarket. I'll be stuffing my face on them Paella. The stuff they sell here is just pure shiete! Churros, what a joke seling a few bits for $15 a pop! The last time I was in Madrid, it cost 2 Euro I recall and it is a big pile in a figure of 8.

I don't know where gold will head to but I still see potential if US gets back to the growth story as an inflation hedge rather than a fear hedge from crash! I still remember the run to 1900 in 2011, only gold I knew then was the present I gave my wife as a pendant. When I saw that rally I was trading silver at the time occasionally and thought I had missed the biggest opportunity in the gold sector since IO and Uranium! If one is patient enough, there are always opportunities if one can wait for the cycle to come back full circle like last year.

I see U did a little jiggle and caught a lot of late bulls this month. I wasn't buying this bull trap, not based on any credible fundamentals but that is another story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.