GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

It does amaze me that the fiat regime has continued on as long...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    It does amaze me that the fiat regime has continued on as long as it has really. My thoughts are that either we will see a choice made to bring gold and silver back as real money and currency support and they will be willingly revalued or that the system will doggedly breakdown and a shocking series of rises will occur to what will ultimately be fair market value, much, much higher.

It does amaze me that we grind through another year after another year and all it seems to be are problems and issues we read about never that the system is great and functions well. There is much discussion all over the place about the burden of debt in all areas of society from individual to sovereign debt.

I think my competition call wasn't quite as high as US$2000 for 2016 but perhaps the competition noter could identify my original entry in January of 2016 ?

This year I have put down $20,000 gold I think in USD.

I guess you could say I think this may be the year things finally come unstuck and its either by choice or not.

The timing may always be a risk factor but the outcome is assured that gold and silver will end up massively revalued one way or another.

JFI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.