GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-25136

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Golds had a ?6yr correction and like many a true believer who had followed the gold bull up into 2011 since about 2005 I rather got to believe the hype and was something of a hero in my own mind - ignored Armstrong (just about the only person who makes sense of it all to me now). Been out now for a few years waiting for a possible entry back into the metals - tipped my toe into the water a little last year but got bitten which was sort of dumb in hindsight. Not just Gold but HC can be a bit of an addiction too - got banned from HC (I was innocent! - couldn't work out why) but never really had much to say that was that sensible anyhow compared to some really smart guys who give their time to this forum so I thought I would give it a rest.
    Larry Edelson (a friend of Armstrong) I liked and read his newletter - he died suddenly last week . Then there's Bill Leak and now theres this b great electrical storm over Perth right now that sounds like the end of the world It's that the Chinese curse again -" may you live in interesting times"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.