GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-25501

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggle’s and all,

Are you off your medication or something?

KRM was many years back we have had two comparative plays since then RSG last years and our current one. Your colleague Timber even put his beak in if I recall and had a look at my selection for 2017. Have you any interest in a second hand scissor lift we may be selling shortly it will be ideal for running between those cherry trees you planted in the back paddock.

Don’t tell me the chickens that got into your study and ate the DUST documentation also got at you famous diary. That must be devastating for you whatever will you gloat about when any of the Gold enthusiasts lose any money if you have no record. What a terrible thing to happen to have one of your major avenues of pleasure closed off.

Anyway not to worry I have my diary and if you like I can mail you one of company ones we had them made for Christmas presents but I’m sure we have a few left and I can send you one if you wish.

Still not to worry when you get your new diary and crayons I suggest you read your post No: 21761807 circa 09/01/17 and then you can refresh your clearly absent memory; poor old chap!

I was going to include a graph of my selection but thought better of it, when you jog your memory reading your own post you may recall; whilst I started buying at two cents I was sporting enough to use the current price of the four cents my pick was at when you made the following statement:

And I quote: Might add to my CBA, looks like a good way to short the XGD, a contrarian bet.” ASX: CBA $84.92.

I’m fairly sure we decided to review our respective positions at the end of June 2017 and the end of December 2017 and I for one are happy to continue with our agreement. No point in being accused of trying to ramp up a stock; not the kind of thing a gentleman would do; just wouldn’t be cricket!

One thing I might point out if I may, without any shadow of a doubt your CBA play has certainly proved extremely contrary (opposite some may say) to the way my pick has gone. You remain a true contrarian and long may you make money in being so.

I would also like to thank you for putting me onto this diary record keeping I can see now just how much a dedicated gloater like you would derive so much enjoyment. I’m only pleased I’m not so similarly inflicted.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.