GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-26

1. 42,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Both of us do not know how the future pans out. We can read and research every credible article/opinion but every one of these articles is based on someone else's opinion or facts so it is a merry go round. I don't assume that because I have done my research I know where gold or any asset price is going. I have an idea and I build upon that and find the best advantage and the least risk exposure.

I wait and when the conditions satisfy my criteria, I fire off the investment and then hold it. Just stacking the odds in my favor and control the things I can control like where I get out if I am wrong, MM etc. What I do not know is where price will go ultimately regardless if I got the personal view on a one to one basis with the great gurus out there from Buffet to Soros.

Some here is just looking for that elusive no brainer investments that exist in the realms of hindsight!

If the Chinese are so clever, they got it so wrong on their IO investments globally starting from WA. Guess where those IO products were destined to? You are talking about a new kid on the block in world finance against an old dog who propagated free market enterprise model for a century! Ever wonder how the Chinese are 'so accurate' with the growth and gdp targets? I am surprise if you don't believe the West especially US and suspect it is all a manipulation play, you should suddenly believe the Chinese who are even more cunning with everything because their model is a black box. No body really knows what is going on and have to work around to jion imaginary dots.

They are master of manipulation. You reckon their stockmarket meltdown then recovery or rather temporary panic selling was a natural process? Why did they spent hundreds of billions selling Treasuries to prop up their market at the eye of the storm? There is a lesson as to why US treasuries is a deep market isn't it? It only caused a blip from all that selling. Can you imagine if they were a forced seller in physical gold investment? Do you reckon the market is deep enough to absorb that kind of selling without destroying the POG?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.