GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Biggle’s and all, “I'd sooner buy a lotto ticket, this one's...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggle’s and all,

“I'd sooner buy a lotto ticket, this one's almost as illiquid as Andy Igo's BBX.”

I’m pleased to see you are still keeping an eye on our 2017 stock play as you say and I agree at the moment mine it is currently somewhat illiquid.

Mind you when I bought RSG in January 2016 it was also unloved and unwanted and languishing between 25 and 27 cents; however, that did allow me to build a decent holding. Later in the year when it went over $2.00 I don’t recall having much of a problem unloading them and the proceeds came in very handy. I topped up my physical Gold holding and put the rest into this year’s paly.

Now I thought we were going to leave this until the end of our tax year to review; however, as you popped your mole like head out of the board and I had my mallet handy here we go.

Biggle’s play 09/01/17 $84.92 Today $86.30 + $1.99 Divi. = $88.29 let’s say up 4%

Any’s train-wreck $0.04 Today $0.07 I make that 75%

Unless we have some other way to monitor the results that you may now wish to mention I do believe my illiquid train-wreck is currently in the lead. By the way make sure you keep a keen eye on our respective stocks because I don’t normally enter these plays to make a paltry 75% !!!

I’m not sure why you would wish to draw attention to our different investing skills or why you think a currently unloved stock is such a problem. I guess the kind of person that enjoys a good gloat at other people’s financial losses probably is also a fan of Self-flagellation!!!

Some strange people in this world. Good luck with your lotto ticket anyway.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.