GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-26390

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi once again Biggle’s and all,

“Well I'm waiting Andy.

You did mention it didn't you? Or would you like to prove me wrong.”

Sorry to keep you waiting it’s just that I have more things to do in life than sitting in front my computer for endless hours.

If I did I can’t recall it although these days I couldn’t tell what I had for breakfast yesterday. If I did mention it without any prompting from you I would appreciate if you could check your very accurate and well-kept diary and give me the post number and date.

As for who is proving who is wrong I may need to leave it to other posters to decide the difference between a current 4% and 75% paper gain and if there is a clear winner so far to date.

I’m expecting a possible credit raising in the near future and some more drilling assay results so it may go up or down in the future I won’t be selling for a while now unless of course we see a major take-over bid.

Eighty odd dollars per share seems like an awful lot of money to lock up to make 4% particularly as going by what you claim as house and land price inflation going on in N.Z. you could possibly going backwards.

I suggest you could better spend your time observing the CBA graph as it is obviously going to spectacular when it moves from $84.92 up by 75% to $148.00.

I really think if you were a fair minded character you should would recognise that CBA is a typical Mum and Dad blue chip share and my call is in a very speculative section of the market. However, given the advantage you have you are still being left behind in the dust.

I’m not sure why you bother making investments; I generally make them so I can make enough money to buy frivolous things such as collector’s cars, Gold watches and my other indulgences and still lead a very high lifestyle. I’m sorry that this appears to cause you some degree of jealousy; unfortunately there is little I can do to help you there.

By the way when my stock pick settles in decent double figures will you still continue to tell me I am clueless at picking stocks?

I’m not the one rising at 5 AM to milk the chickens and such like.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.