GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-26405

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I think there are two things going on.

Firstly Gold and Silver's price is US$ are incorrect. They are heavily undervalued and that has and is done on purpose for varying reasons which have been discussed here. I contend that this will end and gold and silver will regain all the lost momentum in full at a time in the future. I think we are closer to that moment than ever and so being able to capitalise on a 'revaluation' is sort of a bet to a degree I guess. Its a bet on the timing of the 'revaluation' to some degree.

Secondly the stock market is an advert for fiat currency so it has been propped up with currency. Most of the QE funds made their way in to these markets and so we are seeing asset price inflation.

The stock market cherry picks all the best stocks as it goes along so always has the rising stars entering the index and losers leaving. That has to help its track record.

The time frame you mention are linked in with the fact that since 1971 the US$ has not been convertible in to Gold as part of government policy. This is why since 1971 you will have noticed that houses have gone up a crazy amount in $ terms. Have you noticed this ? The price of milk has gone up a lot since 1971 ? Have you noticed this ? Is the milk much different or just the price ? Ask yourself why the price is more than it was in 1971 ? Its good to be objective and non emotional about these matters and just enjoy really thinking about why things are the way they seem and what do they really mean to me.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.