GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-26418

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Still targeting Gold US$1260-1270 range and Silver US$18.40-60 range.

Pretty bullish little pull back despite so many shorts. There are enough bluff callers going long against the shorts currently and this is likely to continue. Fed speakers continue to talk nonsense… does it make sense to anyone really ?

Joe the six pack trader should really know by now he's being manipulated and laughed at by the Fed with their 'directives' on the likely movements of the USD !

Anticipating and ready for a large up break in Gold and Silver to set the multi year bull market aggressively running higher again.

Good day for gold/silver stock re allocations and additions in my opinion. So many more shorts in open interest yet the Comex price is struggling to be pushed down from the US$1240's as the market is so aware of the transparent and really scared (desperate) nature of the short action now. They just dig a deeper hole each time they try and get price lower. Just a horrible situation I think. I would much rather be long and bail than be short and try and wriggle out of that kind of dilemma in the times we are in…

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.