GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-26420

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    marri you have no idea about liquidity and what it means or investment and what it means. Selling private equity holdings can take time, 'illiquid' as you call it. This does not necessarily mean the company is bad. Sometimes it may the time to sell a stake if you wish to… if you are trading in and out of a stock then thigh liquidity is good but investing is generally longer term and with fledglings may take a while to generate liquidity interest. The premise is that investing early in low liquidity means you have a lower base to make a large % gain in the hope that the market realises what you realised early. The expectation is that as others follow so the liquidity increases for you to be able to offload equity as you wish incrementally. It is likely that Andy and any serious investor not the basic trader type will be involved long enough to get the benefits of capital growth and much higher liquidity to reduce their holding, if they need to reduce it. Some may hold the course and play the dividends long her also. Serious investors actually enjoy supporting company's they see promise with. It is actually an enjoyable process ? Do you know what I mean ? Its about enjoying the process of seeing capital in varying forms grow due to the correct allocations and types of activity.

I would suggest Andy shouldn't waste his time being so transparent and honest with you and your types as your behaviour is less than gentlemanly to say the least online. I wouldn't put it past people like you to short a stock just to say I told you so.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.