GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Forged and all, The problem with buying stocks that are very...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Forged and all,

The problem with buying stocks that are very popular and in hot demand is you can’t buy many and build a decent position at a reasonable price. Spotting what you feel could one day be a very hot prospect and creeping up on it is a very old concept it’s generally referred to as buying when there is blood in the streets. As I said before in January 2016 RSG was a much unloved share that no one wished to buy at 25 cents the rest as they say is history!

It’s certainly not for those that don’t have any orchestra stalls to speak of either these people should stick to CBA and other blue chips.

I understand that these kind of small explorer shares are really from the extremely speculative end of the market and they are certainly not without risks; however, the thing is I don’t ever recall making any serious money without taking some risk. I’m pleased that you and others are taking such a keen interest in this stock and I do hope you continue to watch. Try and it may be just too difficult for you to imagine what a company with 301,449,076 shares on issue might be worth if they announced a resource with 2-3 ounces of Gold equivalent per Tonne of ore!

I also congratulate you for your social work with the many halfwits we have on this site; as many of them may not have known that a stock referred to as illiquid may be difficult to liquidate or get out of without the benefit of your advanced intellect and stock market knowledge.

All I can usefully glean from your post is that a glass display cabinet is about as close as you will ever get to a Cartier watch.

I do hope that you can continue with your scintillating knowledge and market skill as I’m sure many here could learn from you or perhaps you could produce a regular newsletter like the one you mate has. “Stock market pearls of wisdom from behind the NZ chicken shed!” $800.00 Gold!!!

How about you let us know where you are positioning your personal wealth so that we can see how a real informative stock market guru operates. Although you should probably take that line “Illiquid stocks can be difficult to liquidate” over to the humour forum.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.