GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi JFI and all, “Any sale of Federal assets would be like...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi JFI and all,

“Any sale of Federal assets would be like selling someone's house to them again, twice over. Maybe its more complicated than that but it seems a scam to me. If the people go for this then they deserve to pay for them twice !”

I agree it’s a con-game; however, as we know the people are pretty stupid and they will probably get away with such a move. After all the Australian government did selling TELSTRA etc. they didn’t even use the proceeds for the good of all Australians they stole them, moved them off to a tax haven in order to have a future fund to support their own pensions into the future.

Why they need to use a tax haven baffles me as they don’t pay tax in Australia, governments don’t ever pay tax they are TAX!!!

“Australia's Future Fund has money invested in funds based in a notorious tax haven”

http://www.skynews.com.au/business/.../20/future-fund-uses-cayman-is-tax-haven.html

I would like to think the average Australian citizen was brighter than the average American; however, our government thought we were thick enough to fall for this kind of move and they were proved right so I doubt the states would have much problem.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.