GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-29475

1. 42,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    "I think the market will crash in due course. Not tomorrow or the next day, just when the Trumpian cavalry doesn't arrive and as the Fed tightens and unwinds it's balance sheet."
    ------------------
    That is fine as nothing rise or fall forever. However until it does, one has to assume it will keeping heading in the direction of the trend like waves. If you go around each day trying to prepare for armageddon then you are unlikely to be taking ANY risk and it is either 100% cash and/or gold bullion. That is if you assume it will be the safest asset class while the markets around you come crashing down. As I have and others allude to, Uzi spray gun, loads of spare ammunition, beef jerky/mars bars and water is your likely savior and bargaining chips, not gold!

In addition if you assume the difference between the index before you sleep and wake up can varied a few thousand points then it is your bad luck. Fat finger did happened and with each fat finger condition, the authorities are mitigating these type of computer assisted dumps with circuit breakers. If you want a return a there isn't a risk free investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.