GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-29479

1. 42,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    What you think has no consequence to the market. What the whole HC gold bulls think have no consequence to the market. Do you know why? Retail money do not move price.

The term 'markets can remain in exuberance more than you can solvent' has a profound message. It is catered to those retail mindset and I was one of them, who tries to pick tops and bottoms.

Pre-US election result, the crowd here were backing Trump because they "thought" he would propel GP to the sky. Strange how things have changed and now he is once again the culprit of wealth destruction? I thought he was dangerous for Risk markets but I was wrong as you can see the Trump trade inflated the prices of SP500. If you stood in the way taking on massive shorts as the results came in with no concept of loss tolerance, I would guess the bleeding continued? Worse if you double up the directional bias and jumped into gold like there was no tomorrow, you would be bleeding twice. So much for FA and all the stats showing that US should be crashing.

Unfortunately facts are facts regardless if retail bias thinks it is manufactured. Jobless stands at 4.4% one of the key indicators of US economic health. TIPS yields are rising, raw bond yields have a hint of a rise as it reacts to next month's rate rise expectation. If you are looking for a repeat of pre-GFC exuberance then I think each event is unique in time. I "thought" the likelihood in 2012-2014 was more possible than not and guess what? I watch equity markets steamrolled the bears picking those tops year in, year out. I fell for this mindset too and since I changed and look at the chart, I became more objective. You seem to spent every post digging out contents why you think the market should be crashing but the reality is complete to your perception! Ducks have beaks and don't bark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.