GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-29798

1. 42,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    "instead of a valued ex member/contributer that you have a problem with."
    ================
    I don't have a problem, don't you think it was the other way around? You know what they say about prediction, it eithers make you a genius or an idiot. If you see him, ask where the DJ30/SP500 is currently?

My 2 day suspension in PLS was inflicted because people cannot take opposing views. If you can see the thread header, I started one where I restricted myself from posting.

All these will take very many years to play out, trying to shift the centre of trading gravity of commodities from NY/Chicago to Shanghai. If people think the Yuan can take away the need for USD in international transaction they are kidding themselves. It is a highly manipulated currency and even more so than USD. Chinese Govt policy making is like a steam roller, stand in front and you know what will happen to you. Forget debating the pros and cons of any policy even if it was a thought bubble. This is not the type of ccy international transaction will be based upon. It has to be floated freely first and we know how that will affect their internal economics.

However it offers an options for those countries opposed to US stranglehold and they are usually the periphery trading nations unlikely to be calling the shots on a world stage.

Unfortunately another goldbug fantasy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.