GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-31280

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi once again Biggle’s and all,

Are you off your medications again?

How many times do I need to tell you I bought most of my Gold back in 2002 and added to it until around 2010.

After the GFC my private business continued going well up until the start of 2011 then we hit the wall and went from 70 full time employees plus contractors to around a total of 25. So it was no deep thinking on my part I just had a lot less money in 2011 to buy any Gold.

My intention was always to attain a level of physical Gold prior to buying any Gold producers or explores shares and this is something I have done.

I guess if you wish to you can try and urinate on my bonfire and fireworks today all you want; however, with a share price move from 2 cents to 4 cents to 17 cents in a few months whilst CBA is going backwards I suggest you are going to need to drink a great deal more water!

https://www.google.com/finance?q=ASX:BBX&ei=TuQwWYC4F8Se0ATEkYzABQ

After RSG for 2016 and BBX so far in 2017 I don’t know where you get the strength to lift up the horse’s stomach to fasten the saddle straps but you can still certainly flog a dead horse better than any other bitter and twisted poisons dwarf I have ever known.

One would think a chap turning a lazy half into a not so lazy five these days could get a little respect. (Rhetorical question only Biggle’s)

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.