GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-31364

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Kurrajong and all,

I agree making predictions can indeed be very tricky, I also notice our mate Unsinkable is not so vocal today.

However, with a little sound research one can often spot something of a trend; not for a moment would I say I saw a 1,150% move coming but I did think back in early 2016 it may be worth a little punt. The link below of (01/06/17) is already out of date after the Friday close.

There is a lot of good quality information around in plain sight such as the mining tenders and quotes sections of the various industry journals. Doesn’t take a genius to see a mine disposing of a small fleet of 70T trucks and replacing them with a larger fleet of 110T trucks to work out there could be a plan to up production.

On the macroeconomic scale I don’t think ones needs to be a genius to see that printing money out of fresh air instead of creating a real economy with good producing jobs as a workable alternative. After all if printing money was the answer it stands to reason that Zimbabwe would be the wealthiest country in the World and as we know it isn’t!

“BBX’s rise equated to a gain of 78.6% for the week and brings its 12-month change to a substantial 1,150% gain.”

http://www.mining-journal.com/market-insight/bbx-excites-investors/

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.