GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Good morning Unsinkable and all, “September 13th 2017 for $1100...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Good morning Unsinkable and all,

“September 13th 2017 for $1100 gold...”

Many thanks for they date I will take note, I really do like to see a trader stand by his conviction I can’t help but picture an image of our collective Gold bears on these threads. Sir I see you wearing your crown seated in your chair on the edge of the sea commanding the waves turn back.

I wouldn’t worry about the Gold price overnight all it does is confirm in my eyes at least it that you are one the trues of contrarians on these threads. Biggle’s pales into insignificance in the sight of you I’m sure I and many of the other Gold bulls will take great interest in this and any other predictions you care to share with us.

“Bitcoin is the new gold..”

I find your latest offering particularly bold; personally I feel Bitcoin will look like the Barter card of old.

By the way your views on inflation; do you arrive at your conclusion by watching what is actually going on around you or do you just accept the media and government numbers so readily spoon fed to the gullible masses!

I use the former method and I tend to take the official numbers with a pinch of salt. So far this has worked out relatively well in shaping my thinking in regard making my investment decisions.

I wouldn’t sit there too long or your feet will get wet!!!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.