GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I was trend trading this sector, failure swing then broke a key...

1. 42,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I was trend trading this sector, failure swing then broke a key support forced my hands hence I gave away 20+% for that 'privilege'. I found the reasons to exit technically and I don;t use rubber fundamentals/gut feel/belief system to tolerate the destruction on what I perceived has more chances of coming true. Its an odds thing when dealing with the unknown.

If I am wrong then it is a premium entry again OR a very discounted entry. I like CHEAP LOL especially when the chances of 'expensive money' will be a reality. The world outside of US has now moved away from cheap money to fuel growth and that will rub off the US economy in time.

"RBA had better start talking down A$ before our economy implodes "
    ----------------------------
    They already have employed the bank economists and various commentators stating that 78C resistance will not be penetrated. This is the reason I suspect they are preparing the bank sector to engineer a soft landing so the bad debts provision is strength through increased capital ratios. The very strict and draconian regulation of interest only loans is the tool to reign in excessive bank exposure to bubble risks and the louder I hear from the popular media that a soft landing is coming the more I will believe the opposite!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.