GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-3393

1. 3,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    agreed. Next move is more likely money printing, in whatever term they decide to call it, lets call it QE4. A rate hike which i believe is highly unlikely but if it does occur, look at jan the month right after they increased in December gold climbed higher as it new that a rate rise would only bring the economy closer to a recession and therefore money printing in a shorter needed timeframe. I watched a Janet Yellen speach from the other day if you listen to her carefully she almost spells out the only reason they want it higher is so they can cut when the recession hits, but beleive its too late now, and as mentioned the money printing press's will resume in some form likely bigger than before. The Q is tho rather than react and turn it on after the recession is too deep or be active and on prior to( not that any of its good for an economy in the long run, gerat for gold and falling usd obviously). Still alot of other outside variable factors that can change things specially leading upto this election. Going to be one wild ride through to September.
    Last edited by Mickeymouse: 28/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.