GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-34362

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggle’s and all,

“The difference between WCN and CBA is the Commonwealth Bank is still there, and WCN is worth 3/1,000th of a cent.”

True I will acknowledge that fact; however, for a change why don’t you try something different and acknowledge this simple truth. I no longer hold WCN having sold out several weeks back starting at $0.08 and I admit I did take something of a bath at the time. Being smart often means taking it on the chin and moving on.

Correct CBA is still there in fact it’s still just under the price you claimed to have bought into at $84.92 09/01/17 and that is also another fact.

At the time of our challenge CBA was priced as above and BBX at 4 cents today it stands at 25.5 cents and increase of a factor of six and that as difficult as it may be for you to acknowledge is also a fact!

If you think the barbs from some dim witted Kiwi poisonous dwarf trailer dweller are likely to dull the spirit of a chap that has a (HC documented) recorded performance of one of his hobby money share plays increasing by a factor of six inside seven months you are sadly mistaken.

Fact check just for the records and for people to make assessments of brain cell use of the various posters around here.

1: Gold is not $800.00 or even close. ($1,260.00)

2: CBA is around the same price as it was back in January.

3: BBX has moved from 4 cents to 25.5 cents since January.

4: Dust is what it is Dust.

5: The UK is not a poverty rock not when the cost of land to build a small potting shed in central London is around 100 times the annual ground rent for a forty foot caravan site in New Zealand.

However, little point in getting excited over some ill-informed Troll trying to increase his personal stature through bluster alone. It’s only money after all a simple matter of another day another dollar for some at least!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.