GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-34386

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi once again Biggle’s and all,

I suspect you are off your medication once again as you are well known for your famous diary entries and record keeping or is it that you have switched you memory onto convenience mode as you posted this earlier:

Actually I bought CBA at $78,

I'm not sure where you got the $84.92 from but............... Have a nice day.

All on the HC threads and clearly on the public record for anyone interested in reading.

Your post: Date: 09/01/17 Time: 11:32:10 Post #: 21761807

“Might add to my CBA, looks like a good way to short the XGD, a contrarian bet.”

Your post: Date: 09/01/17 Time: 12:06:28 Post #: 21763085

“Hi Andy,”

“The current CBA price is $84.92, up 79c today, nice. It's a neat way of betting against the XGD as you can see from my chart and an even better way of betting against gold and silver.”

My reply to you: Date: 09/01/17 Time: 13:11:30 Post #: 21765146

Hi Biggle’s and all,

“Might add to my CBA, looks like a good way to short the XGD, a contrarian bet.”

Ok for the record I will use the price you have given: $84.92

Thanks for your financial advice but I’ll be sticking with my physical Gold and Gold explorers and producers.

BBX from 2.5 Cents (May) to 4 cents (today) is around a 60% increase somehow I can’t see CBA reaching: $135.87 in five months; however, I been wrong before and one never knows with these things. I commend you for standing up and taking the challenge not many others have that level of commitment and I sincerely wish you the very best of luck with it.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

I don’t know if others will see this as I do but it would appear to be pretty damming evidence of you caught out red handed once again in being extremely liberal with the truth or some may say spewing outright Pork Pies and a very poor attempt to rewrite history. Readers can now value your comments with full knowledge of your character or should I say total lack of same!

Hi Putin, He did indeed suggest we leave the final comparison between CBA and BBX; however, for reasons best known to him he keeps bringing up the subject despite the fact that all CBA has done since January is move slightly sideways. I suspect he may be losing his marbles particularly if he can’t even refer to his own diary entries to check on his obviously failing memory. As most people know to be a good liar one needs to have a good memory or keep impeccable records this latest episode indicates his lying is about as good as his ($800.00) Gold price predictive skills!

I would suggest we do not wait for any kind of apology or retraction from such a sad underachiever I think his jealous gloating nature has finally got the better of him and whist it’s sad I guess it’s not totally unexpected.

Make a wager with an outright liar don’t make me laugh.

It’s back to the ignore button.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.