GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

To be fair, those who had a look at Andy's BBX when they were in...

1. 40,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    To be fair, those who had a look at Andy's BBX when they were in the couple of cents and exited on the way up would have doubled their money at the very least to potential 20 baggers in that short run. I have not really looked at the volume during the spike but the classic buy very low and sell high is a great return. These type of stocks are only for those with lazy money prepared to ride it to the heavens or down to hell without regrets. Plenty I would imagine did well since any single to multiple baggers should be a handsome acceleration of returns and not geared for those buying on fundamentals and holding for years. Different strategy and I applaud those who went in at the low. Out of my type of mind set/psychology because for one of these, you would unless lucky/skillful, be stuck with some dogs.

No different to your investments in DUST when it had collapsed. Possible to make money doing the swing style trading but will require very strong convictions to be holding as it moves up and down in a directionless fashion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.