GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-34794

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hey Joe,

Your question is a good one. I am relatively new in the sentiment of gold - in since april 2016. So the answer i give you, is one of a newbie. If i am completely right, i really don`t know.

But, when i started to search for the right sentiment to invest in, goldstocks made sense to me, because in my opinion december 2015 was the turning point from a bear to a bull market.

What i learned through my research was, that for every bullish indicator you will find a timezone, where the indicator was not bullish. For example rates and inflation. rising rates = falling POG - but i found the 70`s which told me the opposite. Inflation is the key some wrote, but then i saw the 90`s with inflation and no rising POG.

With stagfaltion some assciate stagnation - so no growth. That makes the normal assets unattractive (DAX, DOW .. ) because a economy in stagnation means no growth = no profit for companies. Inflation as loosing buying power. Combined the theory is, investors serach for investments in gold for securing wealth and opportunity to gain profit within.

For me it seems that two things are important. Cycle and indicators. Both matching each other have the most impact to POG.
    But, i didn`t find the one and only cluster to be 100% sure. So it is the cycle and the indicators and our ability as investors to recognize, if the factors match to each other and how strong.

Right now, i would say too, that stagflation should be a good push to POG. But if i am sure?
    No, i am not. Time will show.

But despite of that, POG makes a good impression to me. Especialy since friday after the job numbers. Hold the zone of 1255 usd very well, even yesterday and today it has a little upmovement and didn`t got bearish. Perhaps, a good sign. We will see at end of week

good luck to you with your investments,
    regards
    Auge

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.