GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-34797

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi JFI and all,

“The Commonwealth Bank has axed senior executive bonuses in response to a scandal around money laundering and a lawsuit by Australia’s financial intelligence agency.”

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ecutive-bonuses-over-money-laundering-scandal

One wonders if we should read this minor repercussions as a clear admission of guilt; a hefty several billion dollar fine would be a great help to our cash strapped government these days. Hopefully these big fines might whet the appetite of our government to go after some of these non-tax paying multinationals operating in Australia raping and pillaging our resources in the current tax free environment.

Our resident charlatan has side stepped his previous CBA $84.92 statement despite being exposed by his own previous posts. Still not to worry I’m pleased I put my money into a risky Gold explorer rather than something considered rock solid like a dodgy bank. Although when I say dodgy I’m probably being far too lenient LIBOR manipulation may be classed as dodgy; however, words like money laundering and terrorism go well beyond dodgy!

“Cuts announced amid calls for repercussions in senior ranks over claims bank breached laws to combat funding for terrorism and crime syndicates”

Just think if our halfwits in Canberra had held the public inquiry into the actions of the banking industry last year we might have been able to use the fines to wipe out the national debt!

And people wonder why I prefer to keep my money in physical Gold away from what now appears to be the self-admitted criminal banking fraternity.

Cutting a few bonuses is a good start; however, if they dole out a few lengthy jail sentences I’m sure we will hear the whistles blowing all the way to the top for a change.

Back to Gold did someone mention inflation?

“Gold rises as dollar eases, focus on US inflation data”
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...s-dollar-holds-gains/articleshow/59964264.cms

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.