GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-35831

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Andy,BBX is currently worth very little or zero as it is suspended. To have a stock suspended once because of questionable announcements is bad,but twice really isn't good. You keep saying to wait for the drilling results however the problem BBX has is the metallurgy of the ore. There have been any number of 'high grade' discoveries that never become mines as the cost of extraction is astronomical....and I'm sure you know this to be so.
    The relationship of BBX to Mund0 Minerals is worth a look. My understanding is that a company that purchased the leases from Mundo(for $800,000) became BBX. Interestingly,and this may be a coincidence,both Mundo and BBX both have or have had top brass with the surname 'McKenzie',though different first (given) names.
    Mundo itself was big on high grade announcements,promises of great wealth etc,however it appears to be de-listed. The Mundo holders are very unhappy campers indeed:anyone interested should read the thread.
    All this aside,I hope it works for you and other holders. My very early advice about this stock was to be very,very careful. I'm sticking with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.