GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-35903

1. 43,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    I find the current debate comparing CBA shares to BBX quite comical and only measuring very raw numbers of stats ignoring some realities of market conditions.

It is true if you just compare the number of baggers potential return trough to peak in an academic discussion, BBX leaves CBA for dead. However if you were holding to a big pile of shares, your action can move the market of BBX performance in one stroke hence BBX is confined to those chasing instant dreams. There is nothing wrong with this approach as long as the investor understands the risks of both instant riches or poverty if they go all in or in a very big way relatively speaking. Basically the comparison is idiotic and only for the purpose of the obvious!

If I were an already proven astute investor of the past who has no need to make even a single dime more form the stock markets, I could afford to throw some lazy money which to some could be a lifetime investment. But I don't have that privilege so to me that isn't an investment but an outright gamble!

My sentiment exactly regarding some goldies in the sector. You can tell which ones the smart money is betting on and which ones is a bear trap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.