GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-36294

1. 42,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    My sentiment exactly with crypto hence I started a discussion on this subject but got no response. The emergence of this block chain technology allowed decentralization of ccy and in theory free from authoritative manipulation. In practice regulatory barriers could threatened the concept. However it is exploding in acceptance just like click and buy took time to build up momentum.

This is the gold enthusiast wet dream equivalence which demonstrate all the signs of gold uniqueness during the gold standard era. Granted crypto is behaving like money printing as more ICO are offered to the public but the voracious appetite is either going to come crashing down or behave like the US equity bull run.

I stop predicting a while ago regardless whether skin in the game. Plenty here we're trying to pick the US equity top market crash using the GFC example but simply don't understand each event is unique. I thought by 2012 it would happen so I was in limbo for 1.5 years!

Gold still faces some technical hurdles and I will not make any assumptions whether long or short term simply referring to this time last year. Yes it did recover but it could just as easily slide into oblivion. I prefer to sell on the way down and buy in the way up. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.