GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

This may be the single most significant post I ever make here......

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    This may be the single most significant post I ever make here...

We are approaching the final days if the petrodollar quite literally.

Putin is about to meet the King if Saudi Arabia in October in Russia significantly.

My take given recent news etc...

China and Russia along with Saudi Arabia are going to trade Oil for petro Yuan/Ruble GOLD backed. So Oil sellers can get Yuan or Rubles and know those payments for Oil (trade) are GOLD backed IF they choose to convert. Custody of Gold Reserves will remain in China or Russia so wealth created by Oil sellers isn't at risk of invasion/theft. The currencies of Oil trading nations will strengthen.
    The Chinese have already agreed this with Saudi Arabia and Russia will complete the Kissingeresque type petro arrangements with Saudi Arabia and it will be on.

Gold and Silver will be reset by the market much higher and therefore increase the gold currency reserves as a % of total foreign reserves.

China and Russia are clearly going to militarily back stop all bi lateral trader sovereigns.

Pretty sure I am on track with my analytical process to this conclusion.

The numerous naval accidents by the USA suggest a new game changer military tech in the hands of R and C.

Get your gold and silver in varying forms as things are about to get very interesting.

Commodities are going to go through the roof when this happens and the reality if huge silk road infrastructure building comes.

Its on.

JFI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.