GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-36734

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    H AverageJoe and all,

Going to the trouble of making a night time bombing sortie over NK and then reporting it on national TV does not look like the normal way to run things from a military point of view. I believe it’s all just pantomime if there is really anything going to happen here we won’t be told until it’s all been completed.

We probably have more chance of a US orchestrated false flag operation to kick things off when the US war-mongers have all their ducks in a row.

I truly have no wish to see any major conflict and I also don’t think we will need one to move the price of Gold; $20 Trillion in debts and plenty of other financial maladies around the world should do the trick.

By the way don’t forget this whole USA NK issue was started by the USA giving NK a financial kick in the national orchestra stalls back in January 2017 when the US shipped coal to China and had China refuse to accept the NK coal despite China having a long standing coal supply agreement with NK signed year’s back!

It does not take rocket science to work out that shipping coal across continental USA and the Pacific Ocean is not a particularly a financially viable proposition; well at least not for the coal people involved. However, I dare say the eventual financial pay-back for the US war machine industry will more than compensate for this initial investment.

“Exclusive - North Korean ships head home after China orders coal returned”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...fter-china-orders-coal-returned-idUKKBN17D0DA

This idea of goading a foreign country into a fighting war is not a new idea, hurting their economies with commodity embargoes and other financial pains was used successfully by the USA with another country back in the early 1940’s.

I guess many people are just far too lazy to join all the dots and truly understand what is going on around them. If some people are happy to go along with their information being spoon fed to them from the one sided news rooms that’s their look-out!

It was my own clear thinking that led me to my current Gold exploration punt in Brazil; just think how stupid I would feel if I had blindly followed some other bloke’s recommendation and bought CBA last January! Doesn’t bear thinking about!!!

The advice from the halfwits and underachievers can be very thick on the ground around here as we all well know so I feel it behoves a person to think and act on his own and seek out decent research whenever possible. By the way the current drilling program is already funded and underway so don’t allow yourself to be misled by the green bile filled CBA holding Gold Trolls we probably still have in here!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.