GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-36740

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi AverageJoe and all,

Thanks for your well wishes on my speculative play, I don’t mind taking a bit of a punt if I think the possible rewards outweigh the risks on a particular stock. I guess people need to consider their own levels for risk and many will feel more comfortable holding what they feel are solid Blue Chip stocks such as CBA was once considered. However, I doubt many will see their money quadruple in those particular stocks. I doubt even Skol the investment legend in his own mind would ever have envisaged some $12 to $15 Billion being wiped off the value of CBA since 09/01/17!!!

I’m sure once the CBA is fined in Australia for their illegal money laundering and possibly aiding and abetting terrorist activities as some are claiming I‘m sure you will reach your entry point for CBA. However, if the US authorities also impose some kind of punitive financial punishment, after all it was them that pointed out the wrongdoing in the first place you may be better off waiting until it falls below $30.00.

I would still suggest holding a decent holding of physical Gold before even considering Gold exploration or producing companies but that’s just my opinion.

Good luck to all with whatever it is you have your trust in and always remember to do your full and due diligence before putting you chips down on the table.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.