GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-37

1. 41,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Rises, I have missed a lot of gold stock opportunity not because I don't think much of them. I just stuck to the strategy that it had to be trending up first! I would not feel comfortable buying yesterday's darling knowing that gold is still in a bear trend only recently starting the "trend reversal". Until gold does the confirmed reversal I can only assume it is a bull spike. If that was indeed a bull spike, what will happen to those holding yesterday's darling? I have also consistently said that I treat gold like any other commodity sector. Gold has shown some life while the rest of the metals were dead until very recently.

I am now starting to contemplate IO again but VERY cautiously. Hence I find these talk of market crashing or USD turning to shites are just very tedious. I just flipthe Sp500 and it instantly tells me the story of the trend, not but or if. ASX needs catching up but I suspect the China economy is weighing it like an anchor!

That is it basically and I have learned not to predict what will happen next year let alone tomorrow. It is not something I can control.

What do you think of Lithium? Flash in the pan or there is something solid under some froth?
    Thanks rises in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.